50 reasons to be a retard - by MM Schill

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I like how all these people go on obviously mental rants that get read by absolutely nobody. It's all worthless platitudes and narcissism. Drink water. Eat. Abandon your family.

A list of things I've learned a mostly manic bipolar disorder: (this applies to me! Millage may vary. )

1. Admit when something feels wrong.
2. Treat your illness; feeling "crazy" is better than acting "crazy".
3. You are the average of the 5 people closest to you.
4. Keep people who aren't self-aware at arm's length.
5. Your goal should be to be self-aware too.
6. Sometimes family or friends are the cause of mental health decline. You have permission to drop people who harm you.
7. You feel disorganized? Drink water.
8. You feel drained? Take a nap.
9. You feel sluggish? Take a walk. (If you are able.
10. Get a sunlight therapy lamp.
11. Use it! Especially heading into winter.
12. Check up with at least one person everyday.
13. There's no such thing as discipline, only habits.
14. You have permission to do things poorly.
15. You have permission to pursue things before you feel ready.
17. In your journey to success, other people have no skin in the game. Stop expecting them to; accept that.
16. There is a benefit to impulse control issues. Every opportunity I've had in life is bc I took action before thinking it through.
17. Put guard rails up to protect yourself. Like, take your credit card off of Amazon so you have to input your credit card by hand everytime.
18. Buying a candy bar at checkout will give your brain the same dopamine hit as buying a $1000 purse, and is regret free once you come down.
19. Your brain is not broken, it's just wired differently.
20. Work with your brain, not against it. Like, if your veggies always rot in the crisper, stop putting it in the crisper. Put it on the fridge door. It doesn't matter if the crisper is where it's "supposed" to go. Inappropriate storage is better than not eating your veggies.
21. A clean house is actually calming.
22. Make your bed, if you can. (I know people with dust mite allergies shouldn't make there ben.)
23. A morning routine in general makes you feel good.
24. Get enough sleep. If you can't sleep 8hrs straight, sleep segmented, if you can.
25. Chocolate.
26. Less people notice your symptoms than you think.
27. Less people give your interactions a second thought than you think.
28. In fact, most people can't even remember they met you or your name.
29. But you should make an effort to remember people's names. Repeat it back to them, write it down. Just try. It sets you up for social success. The most beautiful word in any language is one's own name.
30. Eat when you're hungry.
31. Don't eat when you're not. Bloating sucks
32. Actually pay attention to drug interactions. Don't take even a Tylenol unless it's approved.
33. Don't put lamictal under your tongue to get high. In large doses it can cause your face to ROT! LITERALLY!!
34. Get a mug hot plate. You deserve to both forget your tea and coffee AND drink it hot. You can have it all
35. I'm the best boss I've ever had. Running two llc businesses is less stressful than working for one boss.
36. You can only control you. The impulse to control other people's actions, desires, and emotions is ABUSIVE! Other people's choices aren't about you.
37. If you can't love yourself, love the fuck out of others. It feels even better than self-love for some reason.
38. Who you decide to marry can make or break your life.
39. Mania can be great! You don't have to suppress it if you know how to use it.
40. Get a dog.
41. Keep struggle meals on hand for when you can't force yourself to cook.
42. People often tell me I'm charismatic, personable, and endless enthusiastic about other people. "Thanks, y'all. It's a mental illness.
43. Respect boundaries and train yourself to notice the signs of boundaries. I love physical touch; hugs, platonic cuddles, hanging on people. I had to learn to detect when people are not open to that without asking. I find asking awkward. When in doubt, don't touch people.
44. Empathy is not intrinsic to certain people. You can train yourself in empathy. You can train yourself to think of others.
45. Acknowledge others. Always "see" people.
46. When negative self-talk hits, simply saying "we don't do shame, bitch!" often works.
47. Are you really an introvert, or are you just mentally ill? I discovered I was hopelessly extroverted once I started treating my issues. 48. Make your savings automatically deposite from your checking. Manual can be forgotten.
49. Take time to create everyday, if possible.
AND...
50. You don't need to be "cured". You don't need to "recover". You are disabled. You don't need to be fixed; you need reasonable accommodations. Abelism is real.

MM Schill gives herself permission to do things poorly. You might have noticed.

FeOpWMWWIAMn-Bm

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
25. Chocolate

did you edit that one in or is it real
They are all very real and unedited. This loopy cunt thinks having too much coffee and acting manic is the source of her chinky inspiration.

39. Mania can be great! You don't have to suppress it if you know how to use it.

She got an average of 2 likes for her dozen rambling tweets. That average is heavily swayed by the 6 likes on the first tweet.

G

They are all very real and unedited. This loopy cunt thinks having too much coffee and acting manic is the source of her chinky inspiration.

She got an average of 2 likes for her dozen rambling tweets. That average is heavily swayed by the 6 likes on the first tweet.
Mania is not great and i actually feel offended she wrote that. I hate her.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Mania is not great and i actually feel offended she wrote that. I hate her.
That right there proves to me she's not manic depressive.

If she's a "mostly manic bipolar" that means she must be bipolar 1. Real Manic phases for people with bipolar 1 are emergencies thay require immediate medical intervention. Even hypomania typical of bipolar 2 can destroy a person's life...overspending, drugs, fucking weirdos, all kinds of crazy shit

That is an actually offensive statement. Like saying "actually trying to go up the stairs in the rain when you're in a wheelchair can be quite fun"

G

That right there proves to me she's not manic depressive.

If she's a "mostly manic bipolar" that means she must be bipolar 1. Real Manic phases for people with bipolar 1 are emergencies thay require immediate medical intervention. Even hypomania typical of bipolar 2 can destroy a person's life...overspending, drugs, fucking weirdos, all kinds of crazy shit

That is an actually offensive statement. Like saying "actually trying to go up the stairs in the rain when you're in a wheelchair can be quite fun"
Exactly, she is a fucking cunt and I wish I had twitter again to tell her this.

G

50. You don't need to be "cured". You don't need to "recover". You are disabled. You don't need to be fixed; you need reasonable accommodations. Abelism is real.

It never ceases to amaze me that these mentally ill fat pigs never at least try to get in shape and eat well to cure their mind. Do you like being miserable? Your body is a fat mass of goo and your blood is full of McDonald's dross. Just try physical activity. Fuck.

G

It never ceases to amaze me that these mentally ill fat pigs never at least try to get in shape and eat well to cure their mind. Do you like being miserable? Your body is a fat mass of goo and your blood is full of McDonald's dross. Just try physical activity. Fuck.
My manic episodes go away when I have no sugar in my diet. But noooo child, I should accept myself and continue to eat donuts for breakfast.

I hate this cunt so much.

G

My manic episodes go away when I have no sugar in my diet. But noooo child, I should accept myself and continue to eat donuts for breakfast.

Surrender to the sedentary lifestyle and Twinkies and know there's nothing you can do about it.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

They sometimes give borderline personalities and hysterics fake bipolar diagnoses so they will go to therapy and take meds. This bitch is such a narcissist and has such a victim complex this is probably what happened

I'd love to have a look at her shrink's notes.