• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 pm and Pig was still lazing about on the couch

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I go to our closest cottage to shovel and stuff in winter, I keep it at 50 and wear shorts and a t-shirt. I'll admit I have a throw, that occasionally I toss over my legs if I've been sitting a while as I think an hour sitting reduces circulation and you get cold. Yes I keep it at 50 because I like it cold, but it does save money. My wife comes and blasts it to 70 it feels like the tropics.
In the winter I keep my thermostat at around 55-60. I like hanging out in sweatpants and a hoodie all the time. The Summer eats ass.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I try with you dude, but I'm just trying to troll Patrick and you come along and say this shit. 70 is normal person thermostat weather. Keeping it at 50 is Mr. Freeze "I'll die if my body isn't chilled" crazyness. Holy fucking shit Elsa, sing me a song about how the cold never bothered you anyway.
@covidcumia loves warm hugs and Pat-posting.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
I try with you dude, but I'm just trying to troll Patrick and you come along and say this shit. 70 is normal person thermostat weather. Keeping it at 50 is Mr. Freeze "I'll die if my body isn't chilled" crazyness. Holy fucking shit Elsa, sing me a song about how the cold never bothered you anyway.
Nah dude. There are some of us that are actually hot blooded. I’m the same way. My lady is always hilariously cold (to the point where she thinks she has reynaud’s), but I generate so much heat she makes me have a completely separate blanket so she’s not too hot. Unlike Patty-Cakes who has zero muscle to generate heat

G

I go to our closet cottage to shovel and stuff in winter, I keep it at 50 and wear shorts and a t-shirt. I'll admit I have a throw, that occasionally I toss over my legs if I've been sitting a while as I think an hour sitting reduces circulation and you get cold. Yes I keep it at 50 because I like it cold, but it does save money. My wife comes and blasts it to 70 it feels like the tropics.

Dude 50 with no breeze is warm enough in shorts. I live in a place that gets 20 below weather every year, my wife has consented to 66 at "home", when she comes here (I'm at the cottage now), she pumps it up to 70, it feels like 95. I prefer cold weather, that being said 50 is not as cold as you think and I sleep with a blanket and fan on in that 50. My kids all like the heat lower at home too, my insists it be hotter. Different strokes, I don't shovel in 20 below in shorts, or even at 5-10, but if it's near freezing I where shorts to shovel or else I sweat up a storm.

G

Nah dude. There are some of us that are actually hot blooded. I’m the same way. My lady is always hilariously cold (to the point where she thinks she has reynaud’s), but I generate so much heat she makes me have a completely separate blanket so she’s not too hot. Unlike Patty-Cakes who has zero muscle to generate heat
That's how I am, heat blasts off me, if on a rare occasion I get cold in bed, I pull the covers over my head and in like five minutes I need to go blanketless. The weird part is my body temp is usually only like 97. Is yours low too?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
cc.JPG