• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 pm and Pig was still lazing about on the couch

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210807-205458_Twitter.jpg

Note Niki in the background, most likely doing housework while Pat lays around farting and tweeting. This is a 42 year old man.

Forum Clout
I hate to give Patrick man advice, but for men, blankets are for sleeping. Getting nice and cozy for a restful slumber. Women, white women in particular, are allowed to utilize blankets during the awake hours. This is because the female gender is almost always cold, I blame their frail little bodies.

It's the end of summer, I looked up the temperatures in Milwaukee and there's no fucking way you NEED a blanket. If you insist on continuing this "wake up every morning but keep the blanket" lifestyle, you're gonna need to provide us pictures of you looking oh so cozy. Under your pink dayblanket. Even when it's winter, I just put on a sweatshirt. Act like you have a gram of testosterone in you.

G

I hate to give Patrick man advice, but for men, blankets are for sleeping. Getting nice and cozy for a restful slumber. Women, white women in particular, are allowed to utilize blankets during the awake hours. This is because the female gender is almost always cold, I blame their frail little bodies.

It's the end of summer, I looked up the temperatures in Milwaukee and there's no fucking way you NEED a blanket. If you insist on continuing this "wake up every morning but keep the blanket" lifestyle, you're gonna need to provide us pictures of you looking oh so cozy. Under your pink dayblanket. Even when it's winter, I just put on a sweatshirt. Act like you have a gram of testosterone in you.
I go to our closest cottage to shovel and stuff in winter, I keep it at 50 and wear shorts and a t-shirt. I'll admit I have a throw, that occasionally I toss over my legs if I've been sitting a while as I think an hour sitting reduces circulation and you get cold. Yes I keep it at 50 because I like it cold, but it does save money. My wife comes and blasts it to 70 it feels like the tropics.

Forum Clout
I go to our closest cottage to shovel and stuff in winter, I keep it at 50 and wear shorts and a t-shirt. I'll admit I have a throw, that occasionally I toss over my legs if I've been sitting a while as I think an hour sitting reduces circulation and you get cold. Yes I keep it at 50 because I like it cold, but it does save money. My wife comes and blasts it to 70 it feels like the tropics.

I try with you dude, but I'm just trying to troll Patrick and you come along and say this shit. 70 is normal person thermostat weather. Keeping it at 50 is Mr. Freeze "I'll die if my body isn't chilled" crazyness. Holy fucking shit Elsa, sing me a song about how the cold never bothered you anyway.