victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
That blue chip is the worst one from that brand. Throwing it up early is the best thing to do but it burns on the way up as well.

I digested it thinking it would calm down after a few minutes. I had stomach pains for days and the shits I took during that period literally felt like someone pepper sprayed my asshole. Had to tap around the sphincter with baby wipes just to cool it down.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
That blue chip is the worst one from that brand. Throwing it up early is the best thing to do but it burns on the way up as well.

I digested it thinking it would calm down after a few minutes. I had stomach pains for days and the shits I took during that period literally felt like someone pepper sprayed my asshole. Had to tap around the sphincter with baby wipes just to cool it down.
That sounds like a fucking nightmare. I don't get why Zac, who looks uncomfortable and out of breath from just sitting in a chair most of the time, would voluntarily do this shit.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
That sounds like a fucking nightmare. I don't get why Zac, who looks uncomfortable and out of breath from just sitting in a chair most of the time, would voluntarily do this shit.
In leaving out other details but if he let it go down I'm sure he could've been close to having a heart attack/stroke. It's a terrible experience. This is coming from someone who enjoys spicy food and tastes the other chips in that one chip challenge product line.