🤢🤮

Jizz

chrissy is so sexy, she could make a fortune on onlyfans!

7b770b0a9d677f2c46367a7f8f8c7b1c.webp

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Bro, look her up...

I had the same mind as you, but after a quick Google all I can say is that the jews got her bad...

How does that red headed cunt grift "Conservative" boomers when she interviews nigger cum loving whores?
For fuck’s sake you’re the second guy who responded at me like I was talking about Chrissie. I’m talking about the lady with the red pants in the black crop top. Which is why I said crop top and not shirt. I’m posting here so obviously I’m at least aware of who Chrissie is.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
For fuck’s sake you’re the second guy who responded at me like I was talking about Chrissie. I’m talking about the lady with the red pants in the black crop top. Which is why I said crop top and not shirt. I’m posting here so obviously I’m at least aware of who Chrissie is.
I wasn't talking about Chrissie you fucking nitwit!

Are you retarded? How the fuck did you even think that?

Do you have a popular youtube cooking channel?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Wow, coincidentally I was just listening to that earlier because I was backtracking on the podcast. I think I crossed when I stopped listening to full shows. Anyways, I forgot how disgusting her deal was and wondering if you could point out which one she is.

She's the one you want to fuck, in the red pants. Her videos are great, just getting gang banged and punched in her Ribs and side fat. She's a heavy one, just how I like those pigs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
She's the one you want to fuck, in the red pants. Her videos are great, just getting gang banged and punched in her Ribs and side fat. She's a heavy one, just how I like those pigs.
Hahah of course she is that one. Just hearing about those kind of videos is somewhat sickening. I’m not all in with that brootal fawkin stuff. She was 1000% molested. From what Jay and Dave relayed, she said that she’d fuck anyone so you should have a shot if you tweet at her. I’m not sure how “famous” she is now so maybe she can’t get to everyone.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Hahah of course she is that one. Just hearing about those kind of videos is somewhat sickening. I’m not all in with that brootal fawkin stuff. She was 1000% molested. From what Jay and Dave relayed, she said that she’d fuck anyone so you should have a shot if you tweet at her. I’m not sure how “famous” she is now so maybe she can’t get to everyone.

She legitimately travels the country getting doublestuffed by dozens of strangers per day, but they get tested and setup in advance IIRC. She claims she will fuck any man in the world, which is obviously schtick to make simps think they have a shot (pump up the onlyfans cash)

She does fuck some disgusting looking overweight slobs, and adds the caption "He met me on the street and demanded pussy, so I had to." to get clicks and make it seem real.

It's not a bad gimmick if you're already a gangbang slut. She's been getting brutalized by 4-5 random black kids for years though, all the way back to when camcorders were still 480p. I remember beating it to her videos like 10 years ago when the video was all pixelated.

Her face is wonky and the fake tits look terrible, but I enjoy her big flabby doughy white ass and the fact that she never says "no" even when the guy takes it way too far.