2Pac fucking sucks

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I hate this faggot so much.

Plus Biggie was ten times more entertaining, he had funny lines, his songs were well produced. It doesn't even matter if they were 'really' street thugs.. the output is what matters and Tupac always fucking sucked save for a handful of songs where he just re-used the same lines.

medium wyzzz

I hate this faggot so much.

Plus Biggie was ten times more entertaining, he had funny lines, his songs were well produced. It doesn't even matter if they were 'really' street thugs.. the output is what matters and Tupac always fucking sucked save for a handful of songs where he just re-used the same lines.

And...

Notorious BIG gave rise to this...

G

A stud in the nose = a load in the ass. Propped up fake tough guy that wouldn't have a career if "Hennessy" didn't rhyme with "enemies". And the whole east coast/west coast beef and their murders were so staged. Two unsolved murders of multi-millionaires? Not buying it.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Also, most of those rappers were just actors. THe only real "gangsters" were the managers like Surg Knight.

One of 2 Pac's last interviews he was praising white people because they were giving him film roles.