2023 Death Pool

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
8761_v9_bc.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Gene Hackman - I think he’s in his 90s. Most people figured he’s already dead since he retired from acting years ago.

Val Kilmer - he’s already lost the ability to speak due to being sick so who knows how bad it really is

Bob Barker - another one people figured had already died

Bam Margera - surprised he made it through 2022

Jack Nicholson - also been keeping out of the spotlight due to declining health

Brian Wilson (beach boys, not MLB pitcher)

Ric Flair - he already had a serious health scare from his heavy drinking and what does he do? Keeps drinking heavy.

Either Tom Sizemore or Michael Madsen.

Koko B Ware or Marty Jannetty

WWF / WWE Diva Sunny

Let’s stop kidding around, prob at least 10-15 older wrestlers will die

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hogan might be ok health wise for 2023 but I def think Terry Funk (in a home with dementia) and Abdullah the Butcher will die first this year. Barry Wyndham hasn’t been well same with Dean Malenko (I’ve read he’s got like 2-3 serious illnesses) and I think Bret Hart will go since he’s been in bad health for a while plus being a bitter old man doesn’t help. I’m sure you’ll also have a couple suicides. Jake The Snake should have died years ago but he keeps kicking. What a business!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
We were right on a few in 2022 including poor Pat from Moonachie and Queen Elizabeth.

Who's kicking the bucket in 2023?

I'm calling for Dick Van Dyke
Gene hackman
Charles III
Gregg Opie Hughes for my sleeper.

Edit: sin my other two have been picked
Prince Andrew
Bill Clinton
Julie (Julay!) Andrews.
Chris chan's mom

Last edited:

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Well shit...
Then just Metokur.
Sucks. It doesnt sound like Jim is gonna make it through the month nevermind the year. Someone said he updated poast and said he lost his eyesight and it came back later that day and only one eye works now. Hes having a hard time walking too. He pretty much said hes 100% terminal on his last stream.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Sucks. It doesnt sound like Jim is gonna make it through the month nevermind the year. Someone said he updated poast and said he lost his eyesight and it came back later that day and only one eye works now. Hes having a hard time walking too. He pretty much said hes 100% terminal on his last stream.
Don't tease me into thinking Norton is dying