200 new followers in the last day. Welcome. Good to see you. Check out my pinned tweet to see how you can contribute to both of our happiness.

G

When last I checked, In The Black was ranked ~192000 on Amazon. Hes gotten 200 more followers since then.

Best Sellers Rank: #142,909 in Kindle Store

According to this site: [URL]https://www.tckpublishing.com/amazon-book-sales-calculator/[/URL]

That's a 1 day sales ranking of 2 copies. The book sells for 12.99, which is expensive as fuck for an ebook IMO but whatever. Even if he gets the entire amount, which I highly doubt, he made $26 for an entire day of tweeting. Hours spent looking at his phone on the fart couch under his pink blankie for 26 bucks. Just an absolute waste of a life.

Very occasionally, usually in winter, there will be a day where I don't do anything. Usually a weekend so I don't have work. I don't go to the gym. I don't work on any projects. Just a nothing day. I'm not sick but it's a shitty day out or something. I have shit I could do but I just don't. I'm not burned out or overworked and need a break, because that's understandable. I just don't do anything. I spend the day binging a TV show, surfing the net, playing video games. Nothing productive.

Those days happen rarely because generally what happens is at the end of the day on those days I realize that I didn't do shit all day. It's not a good feeling in more than one way. I generally feel like shit because I've been just sitting like a lump, not active and then I feel shitty because I didn't do anything.

It just hit me that every day is like that for Rick. I can't imagine how bad I would feel if I spent every day sitting on the couch, watching shitty TV like The Book of Boba Fett or the fucking Muppet Show, Tweeting 100+ times/day, eating shitty food and drinking. No wonder he creates this little fantasy world for himself on the Internet. He's a sad man with a sad existence. Fat too.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I can't imagine how bad I would feel if I spent every day sitting on the couch, watching shitty TV like The Book of Boba Fett or the fucking Muppet Show, Tweeting 100+ times/day, eating shitty food and drinking. No wonder he creates this little fantasy world for himself on the Internet. He's a sad man with a sad existence.
If I remember correctly, one of his only complaints about covid was that the brick and mortars got hit hard. No missing friends/family/everyday interactions/socialization.

My takeaway from that is that he’s a lonely, miserable fuck who has never had any meaningful friendships or interactions with people.

He’s also fat.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
When last I checked, In The Black was ranked ~192000 on Amazon. Hes gotten 200 more followers since then.

According to this site: https://www.tckpublishing.com/amazon-book-sales-calculator/

That's a 1 day sales ranking of 2 copies. The book sells for 12.99, which is expensive as fuck for an ebook IMO but whatever. Even if he gets the entire amount, which I highly doubt, he made $26 for an entire day of tweeting. Hours spent looking at his phone on the fart couch under his pink blankie for 26 bucks. Just an absolute waste of a life.

Very occasionally, usually in winter, there will be a day where I don't do anything. Usually a weekend so I don't have work. I don't go to the gym. I don't work on any projects. Just a nothing day. I'm not sick but it's a shitty day out or something. I have shit I could do but I just don't. I'm not burned out or overworked and need a break, because that's understandable. I just don't do anything. I spend the day binging a TV show, surfing the net, playing video games. Nothing productive.

Those days happen rarely because generally what happens is at the end of the day on those days I realize that I didn't do shit all day. It's not a good feeling in more than one way. I generally feel like shit because I've been just sitting like a lump, not active and then I feel shitty because I didn't do anything.

It just hit me that every day is like that for Rick. I can't imagine how bad I would feel if I spent every day sitting on the couch, watching shitty TV like The Book of Boba Fett or the fucking Muppet Show, Tweeting 100+ times/day, eating shitty food and drinking. No wonder he creates this little fantasy world for himself on the Internet. He's a sad man with a sad existence. Fat too.
The reason you feel bad is because you have higher expectations of yourself and a do nothing day conflicts with that. There’s nothing wrong with a do nothing day when you are a productive person, but the fact that you are a productive person makes a do nothing day feel worse.

Pat does have higher expectations for himself - he think he deserves to be rich and famous. He thinks the world is the problem and they just don’t understand his genius tweets, maaan. That’s why he’s so angry all the time, which is hilarious.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp

According to this site: https://www.tckpublishing.com/amazon-book-sales-calculator/

There is no fucking way he's earned out any of his advances, not since his original ark trilogy. So all the money goes to his publisher and he doesn't see one cent. The only way piggy gets any income from sales of In the Black is if he handsells.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
There is no fucking way he's earned out any of his advances, not since his original ark trilogy. So all the money goes to his publisher and he doesn't see one cent. The only way piggy gets any income from sales of In the Black is if he handsells.
Wrong, child. Obese toddler heads get advanced $12.00. Another decade of hand-selling and Patso is golden.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Not sure why Rick is pushing the Amazon sales. That’s quantifiable income that can easily be proven. For I don’t know, lawsuits you lost that you refuse to pay. If I were piggy, I’d be out there hand selling my dick off, trying to get enough money to ditch Niki and run. Quasis, coming, child. Literally and figuratively.

G

The reason you feel bad is because you have higher expectations of yourself and a do nothing day conflicts with that. There’s nothing wrong with a do nothing day when you are a productive person, but the fact that you are a productive person makes a do nothing day feel worse.

Pat does have higher expectations for himself - he think he deserves to be rich and famous. He thinks the world is the problem and they just don’t understand his genius tweets, maaan. That’s why he’s so angry all the time, which is hilarious.
Hush child as a creative the fact that I arrange my day like a 78 year old widow around one event, like the bank, post office, supermarket, or Hooligans is just me not wasting my creative energies. The only difference between me and your widowed great aunt and her daily chore, is she gets up at 6am to do it, while I rise at 11am because I spent hours the night before making a difference on world events with my importance voice on twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Hes being followed by Joe Rogan and Bubbles from TPB. Now Im ovah here wondering if thats because Joe is thinking of getting him on the pod, or hes been turned onto Patty cakes just for the lolz.
Screenshot_20220308-073211.jpg

Doubt it's the real Joe Rogan. I follow Joe, and when I look at Rick's profile, says no one I follow is following him.

Just followed Mike Smith to see, same deal.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
This is all he has in his life. Would be a good time to let these people know about his problematic tweets and the lawsuit.

G

Hes being followed by Joe Rogan and Bubbles from TPB. Now Im ovah here wondering if thats because Joe is thinking of getting him on the pod, or hes been turned onto Patty cakes just for the lolz.
Midget man as dumb as he is would make Fat Fuck sound like he has peanut butter in his mouth.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Getting made fun of for being stupid by stupid Joe Rogan might break him. And he can't realistically claim he could beat toe rogaine in a fight

G

1) He is not being followed by Joe Rogan.
2) I wish he did invite Patrick on JRE. Patrick would make a complete fool of himself.