• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

20 years ago, Adrienne did us a solid...

Forum Clout
is Kyle still living in Baraboo? That's just a few minutes away from the Snyders, wonder if he resents his brother for letting his drunkenness get in the way of him being an uncle to his biological niece :( I'm sure Raven and Tom do resent Pat over taking away their grandchild
I’ll eventually go through all the names in that obit. Lots of good info there

BudDickman

Forum Clout
"of Route 4, Eau Claire."

Lmao, you don't even need to look it up to know it was a white trash shithole. Reminder: F*trick was raised on Highway Road Z. Multiple generations of highway side trash
That matches up with the unclaimed property Patrick has as a life insurance beneficiary for Virginia Tomlinson of RT 4 Eau Claire, Wisconsin: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/p...1000-in-unclaimed-property-in-wisconsin.16361

What a fucking hick that your address is a dirt road.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
somewhere in that exchange, he called you a dishonest faggot by way of "nuh uh you are". That is really uncool behavior
Disfag.jpg

Very problematic language. I am literally shaking.