• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

1998 is "quite old" to convicted child sexual assaulter dominic franchetti

G

"You're a moron because Hugh Trevor Roper said that Bormann said that some written notes said that Hitler said that his political party weren't Christian!"

You are a retarded faggot.
"Uhh can you really trust letters from Hitler's private secretary? What if they were tampered with by Jews?"

By that metric we can't trust the insane things the jews say in the Talmud because after all the Jews wrote it. They lie about Hitler to make him look evil but won't lie about themselves in their own books to make themselves look good? Maybe they're just joking about what they're going to do in Gaza - how do we know? They're so crafty. Could be a complete fabrication and they're actually over there handing out candy. They control the media so they're probably just lying. Do Palestinians even exist?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"Uhh can you really trust letters from Hitler's private secretary? What if they were tampered with by Jews?"

By that metric we can't trust the insane things the jews say in the Talmud because after all the Jews wrote it.
Ladies and gentlemen, jewing in action.

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
According to his personal staff and others close to him.

Now answer.
Why would you say "Hitler said it many times" or even "According to his personal staff" when the truth is that some people said that some other people who worked closely with him said that he said it?

HomeRunCumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Why would you say "Hitler said it many times" or even "According to his personal staff" when the truth is that some people said that some other people who worked closely with him said that he said it?
Were Goebbels personal diaries fabricated?

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Why do I have to show it to you if you're so familiar enough to argue it with me?

Dude GTFO, i'm not playing this bullshit troll game.
Not a graceful loss.

I don't know that I'm familiar enough with whatever you were supposedly gonna post (yeah, right). I have no idea what you were supposedly going to post. Maybe you were going to post the real one. Maybe not. How the fuck should I know?

PFB, tbhwycha

HomeRunCumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not a graceful loss.

I don't know that I'm familiar enough with whatever you were supposedly gonna post (yeah, right). I have no idea what you were supposedly going to post. Maybe you were going to post the real one. Maybe not. How the fuck should I know?

PFB, tbhwycha
So no matter what I post you're going to question it.

Have a good one, God Bless.

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
So no matter what I post you're going to question it.

Have a good one, God Bless.
No, I said I have no idea what you were supposedly going to post, and that maybe it would be the real one and maybe not. Meaning, I don't know which one it is until I see it.

Go read it again and then grab your balls and post his diary

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I can make it more clear.

If you say you're going to post a picture of an orange, I don't know whether you're actually going to post a picture of an orange or not.

It doesn't mean I'm going to question whatever you post. It just means I have no idea what you're going to post, how could i?

HomeRunCumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
No, I said I have no idea what you were supposedly going to post, and that maybe it would be the real one and maybe not. Meaning, I don't know which one it is until I see it.

Go read it again and then grab your balls and post his diary
I have no balls, that's why I won't post it.

Sorry you're so stupid.