17 tweets deep into arguing with a rando under a Rob Schneider tweet and he drops this little gem of pathological narcissism:

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Asimov had a PhD and was a professor of biochemistry.
Heinlein was an engineer.
Clarke had math and physics degrees and worked with radar and came up with the idea to use satellites for telecommunications.

Those are examples of having a "working, professional understanding of science."
To Patrick's credit, his work on the groundbreaking theorem of Every Thing Above 100 F/Below 0 F Will Kill You, elevated him to the status of one of the great scientific minds of the last 200 years.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Some nerds would say Star Wars is "science fantasy" rather than science fiction. The force is more like the magic of a fantasy setting than the hard science of an Asimov book. The distinction is meaningless because most people consider sci fi and fantasy to be the same genre.

Fat's fake nerd personality really bothers me. He acts like he writes hard sci fi when it's really just lame jokes and thinly veiled political pandering. Jerry Pournelle was able to write "mil-spec sci fi" about the Cold War without naming a character Fonald Peagan or stealing plot points from movies, you hack.
Whats really sad is he has a blank canvas to write whatever fantasy, sci-fi story, he can make his own truths like his life and is so bad at it. it's not like he is writing about the Old West where people can pick it apart time period correctness/technologies, his writing doesn't even stand up to Harlequin novels

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Whats really sad is he has a blank canvas to write whatever fantasy, sci-fi story, he can make his own truths like his life and is so bad at it. it's not like he is writing about the Old West where people can pick it apart time period correctness/technologies, his writing doesn't even stand up to Harlequin novels
Snyder's Monolith: Book II of the Space Daughter Chronicles

Anyone know what high school this dork went to? I want to see if he was even on the honor roll.
Here you go!

seniors.png

His only contributions to his high school yearbook was a single picture (potentially taken in a shortbus classroom where they put the "special" kids) and this blurb:

Untitled.png

So yeah. Not on the honor roll, zero sports, zero after-school activities, zero social life, but daydreaming about Y2K survivors turning to a new light for guidance and wisdom... Patrick.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Asimov had a PhD and was a professor of biochemistry.
Heinlein was an engineer.
Clarke had math and physics degrees and worked with radar and came up with the idea to use satellites for telecommunications.

Those are examples of having a "working, professional understanding of science."
Tomlinson has been to the Milwaukee Museum of Science, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Here you go!

View attachment 692

His only contributions to his high school yearbook was a single picture (potentially taken in a shortbus classroom where they put the "special" kids) and this blurb:

View attachment 693

So yeah. Not on the honor roll, zero sports, zero after-school activities, zero social life, but daydreaming about Y2K survivors turning to a new light for guidance and wisdom... Patrick.
So not only did Pat get mediocre grades, no sports, no clubs, he didn’t even play any musical instrument and sounds like he didn’t even have a part time job in high school. I had friends who didn’t do the sports & clubs but played in bands or did work study half day which was people going into mechanical / trade work. Pat did NOTHING while in high school, lazy fuck couldn’t even work part time while getting a C average. His inflated ego is insane for such a stupid lazy untalented person.