07-18-21 Mewler Report: 150 tweets! Most of them arguing with a woman. How is this his life?

RobertMewler

qcb67v.png

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
TERFs are Neo-feminists that hate trannies creeping into female bathrooms. They're not really based, but it's always fun to see the far left eat their own.
They fail to realize that all of this shit is their own doing. They failed to acknowledge biological realities until the arbitrary and specific scenario came about that offended their own sensibilities. Now because they say so we can suddenly revert back to science instead of the normal 'progressive' expectation to follow their feelings and emotions at any given time.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I barely make a handful of posts daily between this thing of ours, KF and other webzones, and most of it is mindless shitposting. I can't imagine firing off 150 a day, and meaning for them all to be high quality lectures on a platform I take very seriously. Assuming Fatboy here gets eight hours of sleep, that's like 10 fucking tweets per every hour, without fail. He really is addicted to that cesspool of a site and wastes most of his day on it, reserving the rest for playing with toys.