04-25-22 Mewler Report: Double digit loss! Mama Raven will be quite displeased.

RobertMewler

254fafc26dafd832e5993ebd04fef45a.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I guess claiming a size 34 waistline and mocking high gas prices didn't go over well with the tards.
He snaps at so many people and talks down to everyone I am surprised he hasn't lost a lot more. Its one of his most disgusting traits(when Andrew said to the court that Patrick is very unlikeable it was the absolute truth) he can't help be be snide, smug and ALWAYS get the last word in.

Some innocent rando ' apologies but I don't think that's how it works. WiFi network code is x, y, z, I work in that field so I'm fairly certain''

Fatrick 'No. You're wrong. I've been coding since I was a toddler. One time I hacked NORAD with my Commodore64. Don't comment on things you don't know about kiddo'

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Holy shit they are purging a ton of accounts. Now at 47383 This glorious day aint over. Mew better prepare an extra special report tomorrow. Pat is taking losses on all fronts today. Elon buying twitter now pats follower count. Everything pat cares about and its not even coming from here. Its the entire universe trolling pat.

giphy.gif