• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-17-22 Mewler Report: Quiet day tweet-wise for the Pig and STILL lost a follower. Weak sauce!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
G9vw21k.gif

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Well, I'll have to take a listen to the 'cast but whatever he said was probably out of love and I appreciate it. Get it together, people. No need to sperg; we're all just having fun so why hate that?
If your husband does what he needs to do, Dan will be missing some teeth for his depraved passes at you. On the podcast he basically said you two are like Adolf and Ava.

G

Dont wanna spam up the forum even more, so I wont create a new thread. But you think this over, you obese jew lover?

Papa Shango and his tribe arent done with you, mews. I think youre all going to enjoyyyy what happens to her next...

Reply with "I am fat" and this ends now.

G

I think we can all agree this bit is kinda over now. It was fun while it lasted.
I agree, but a rascal actually did send me something that I was going to post lol. If mews replies with "I am fat" I'll leave it alone though. I'm a man of my wuuurd.