• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zoomer K-pop fans discover Patrick

G

Copy pasting everything below from that other place keeping tabs on Pat:

Ooooh baby shits getting funky tonight

1000006805.png

I checked in on the other side of this convo and it is a veritable symphony of the innocent normie suddenly being thrown into contact with Hamnesia: A Machine For Pigs

1000006806.png

Holy fuck did I pick a good night to hit the Armenian Brandy....

1000006807.png

Fatrick is getting clowned on by a random fucking Kpop fan who took half a second gander at his account and arrived at the same fuckin conclusions we did after a lifetime of dedicated research and investimagation....

...AND ITS STILL GOING ON AS OF FIVE SECONDS AGO JESUS CHRIST IM GONNA CUM

1000006808.png

1000006811.png

Say it with me now niggas......let us sing our chorus into the cold night air as one

1000006812.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BLOCKED...also more Kpop speds are noticing the horror in pork

1000006813.png

Attachments

• 1000006805.png
    1000006805.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 1000006808.png
    1000006808.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 40
Forum Clout
He doesn't realize how fucking insane he sounds when he constantly says "us" instead of "me". Who's "us", you fucking nutcase? You and your multiple personalities?

KPop fans are psychos so that one could easily summon their fellow psychos to bombard him with stupid KPop gifs for days until they get bored and move on to the next big fat retard.

G

He doesn't realize how fucking insane he sounds when he constantly says "us" instead of "me". Who's "us", you fucking nutcase? You and your multiple personalities?
He did that all the time in interviews to impress upon others that he had a team of hotshot investigators working in the background burning the midnight oil cracking the case. Turns out he had Jackie.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
My cousin has a wigger kid who wears his hat backwards but he props it up on the very top of his head so it's barely on. He's a fat kid too so it just looks like his head is too fat to wear a hat, it makes me want to punch him in the face.
You could probably get away with slapping the hat off and saying it was the wind. Abe's Hat Removal Service