• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero self-awareness Pat (81/∞)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1647550643442.png

The older Patrick gets, the more he realizes people who grow older and have a false view of the world are very destructive...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This man thinks he’s apart of the avengers and doesn’t stop talking about how much of a bad ass he was in the past. Somehow, he’s never doing anything he currently claims to have done.
He also thinks world governments follow his twitter account for geo-political advise.

G

I'm more than 10 years younger than Pat, I pay more taxes than his salary, I raise kids, I have no criminal record, I don't drink or do drugs, and Patrick literally wants to put me to death. Fatty can stfu about "destructive" people. If he had any amount of power in this world, he would do nothing but destroy peoples' lives and cause suffering.