Yuck. Shut up, faggot.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Of course he makes it about food. This piece of universe is like if you held a grain of rice at arm’s length.

Is it, stupid? Or is it like what you do when you find a piece of fried rice on your shitty kitchen floor three days after you got takeout?

4E9CFFE6-28A0-4DDC-97C3-1D716ECB2D06.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Pat witnesses gravitational lensing whne he looks at a mirror

Pat is science-illiterate as usual, and self-unaware about it. A galaxy isn't a "large object", RETARD, and gravity isn't a property of OBJECTS or SCALE at all it's a property of MASS

seriously look how few and un-athoritative fags have used the word "lensing" in the same tweet as "large object" in the entire history of Twitter https://twitter.com/search?q="large object" lensing&f=live&vertical=news

Pat stole it from one of them

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Just as smug and unlikeable as Neil but no where near as smart.

I once got a YouTube advert for a Neil DegrasseTyson master class on “how to think”

It was the most pretentious shit I’ve ever seen. How I think, is how I think, and that’s it Neil. I don’t give a fuck how smart you are or think you are. Who the fuck is buying that course by the way?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Just as smug and unlikeable as Neil but no where near as smart.

I once got a YouTube advert for a Neil DegrasseTyson master class on “how to think”

It was the most pretentious shit I’ve ever seen. How I think, is how I think, and that’s it Neil. I don’t give a fuck how smart you are or think you are. Who the fuck is buying that course by the way?
Pat totally signed up for it