YT video bashing Opie sounds very much like Erock.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Might be but it’s a hard hoagie to swallow. Only watched about 2:30 and it’s funny to me how everything he says can be applied to AntH as well. Difference being opie still has plenty of cash. I also don’t get what’s wrong with live-streaming on the beach to your few “fans” left? He has been doing it since he was 18 it’s a major part of who he is. The Anthony ballwashers only make opie look better and AntH worse.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I don't think it sounds like Erock. The youtube channel does have a lot of videos shitting on Opie, but also has videos shitting on Dave Landau and other comedians.

I don't think it sounds like Erock.

That isn't Piggy Boy.

1) It sounds absolutely nothing like him

2) Erock is far far far too lazy to be doing that kind of production for his actual job or his side project podcasts- he's not doing production for some anonymous bashing effort. Especially with a newborn piglet at home.

3) He's bashed Opie numerous times on his CM show. If he had something to say he'd do it there.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
I really hope Opie's tumblr woke personality takes off so we can tear it all down. That one video of you bothering those kids at a Lady Gaga sighting ten years ago and cake stomp and it's back to obscurity, sour tits.