• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YT Fake Erock new video about the state of the Patrice Benefit.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Yamanieka being on there is fucking stupid, as is Matteo Lane. But I disagree with his point about Pete Davidson. I would imagine that doing the movie with Burr did help get him on the bill, but Pete was a huge fan of da show. It's easy to forget about the Opie radio because of how shitty it was but Pete's appearances are some of the few bright spots. He was clearly heavily influenced by Norton, as you can hear in this clip where he's pretty much the only one trying to be funny. Fat Joey Diaz barely says a word and Norton is phoning it in as usual and Pete is just a cunt for no reason in the true spirit of the O&A show.

He's done a lot of faggy shit off stage and that Rogan SNL bit was atrocious but I would imagine he's pretty pumped to play the benefit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He peaked on the Nana stadium video. I give it 1 year before he is as annoying as mush mouth.