Youtube music video comments 1/100

C4203ED9-76F8-45E9-BC2F-9F45461A29E0.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Kinda sorta related: There was a whiskey YT'er who was giving away a free assortment of Johnny Walker in small vials, to the person with the best comment under that video. I made up a whole fucking story about my relationship with my father, that was extremely similar to what people did here but I went more over-the-top with mine; "my dad came out to my mom, left her, contracted HIV and the first time since his coming out we reconnected and shared a glass of JW Green in his hospital bed, as it was also his last days".
I thought I was a shoe-in for the set, and even though he read sections of my comment in the video: He used a FUCKING RANDOM GENERATOR TO PICK THE COMMENT, completely undercutting my chance at winning.

TL;DR: Everyone writing these comments under music videos on YT are severely embellishing their claims or fucking lying.

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment
Maynard James Keenan summed it up best on the song vicarious, we all feed on tragedy its like blood to a vampire.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

Antonio S

7 years ago
reading the comments of american people about contemporary society is one of the most funny things you can ever do while listening to this music..... of course the world's going to fuck.... with such people in possess of such weapons..... get ready for the american led apocalypse

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Kinda sorta related: There was a whiskey YT'er who was giving away a free assortment of Johnny Walker in small vials, to the person with the best comment under that video. I made up a whole fucking story about my relationship with my father, that was extremely similar to what people did here but I went more over-the-top with mine; "my dad came out to my mom, left her, contracted HIV and the first time since his coming out we reconnected and shared a glass of JW Green in his hospital bed, as it was also his last days".
I thought I was a shoe-in for the set, and even though he read sections of my comment in the video: He used a FUCKING RANDOM GENERATOR TO PICK THE COMMENT, completely undercutting my chance at winning.

TL;DR: Everyone writing these comments under music videos on YT are severely embellishing their claims or fucking lying.
the shipping alone are gonna to be high couldnt he just gift the whole bottle