"You're just a drugged up rat, pushing that same red button while you become ever crazier."

RobertMewler

14f0c08f6544aef2cd0286a1a8222b80.png

TYFYS, Jim C. for getting Pat to give us another gem.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
How exactly is he a "complete stranger" when we've known about him for nearly 4 year at this point? He stopped being that as soon as the guy posted him to Reddit and we found out what a complete delusional asshole he is.

You're not some rando off the street, Rick. You choose to put your life online and attracting negative attention is a very predictable consequence of that when you act like as much of an asshole as you do.

Mama Raven and Papa 'Suck your cock?' Clown really should've taught you this kinda basic stuff when you were a lil piglet.

G

How exactly is he a "complete stranger" when we've known about him for nearly 4 year at this point? He stopped being that as soon as the guy posted him to Reddit and we found out what a complete delusional asshole he is.

You're not some rando off the street, Rick. You choose to put your life online and attracting negative attention is a very predictable consequence of that when you act like as much of an asshole as you do.

Mama Raven and Papa 'Suck your cock?' Clown really should've taught you this kinda basic stuff when you were a lil piglet.
Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.40.09 AM.png

Imagine writing this on social media with your real name.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
screen-shot-2022-04-26-at-11-40-09-am-png.37707

Imagine writing this on social media with your real name.

Ah yes, this was when he was still in his "I'm a stand up comic, so don't dream of stepping to me, child" stage, where all his comebacks involved ways he would fuck your mother.

It's such beautiful karma that we discovered this hog. Watching his life slowly crumble is immensely satisfying.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
How he sees no humor in this response is amazing. In his head he thinks “I showed him and corrected the record that $PigCoin doesn’t exist. Those stalkers can’t fool me”
It truly proves that he is a mental defective. Even if you faggots were ruining my life, I would have to chuckle at that. I might cut my wrists later but I’d still grasp the comedy. He’s a faggot