You’re in the NEWS again.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I find it HILARIOUS you morons are in the news over this Patrick guy. He has NOTHING to do with OnA (or ME) but you’ve gone to THESE lengths to fuck with him? I’m continually LAUGHING at how stupid you all are. You couldn’t pull ANYTHING like this with ME. Guess retards can only trick RETARDS.🤣🤣🤣

I’m sitting here, getting ready for a Saturday RIDE. On the ol “Japanese Racehorse”. Beautiful day. Couldn’t be better IF I TRIED. I see you guys tricked some moron RAT. I guess we had enemies in COMMON after all. He went after my brother. But a RAT can’t INFILTRATE a COMPOUND💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻.

So congrats you DEPLORABLE idiots. You made me laugh FINALLY. It’s only FUNNY to ME. Since you can’t do ANYTHING about this COW. Done for now. I’ve got a ROAD to TAME.😎😎😎
#Impervious #STILLRIDING #CPMedia

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Attachments

• 85895E08-32F0-4068-8699-51AF7B69601C.jpeg
    85895E08-32F0-4068-8699-51AF7B69601C.jpeg
    608.5 KB · Views: 25

FFWBTdad

I find it HILARIOUS you morons are in the news over this Patrick guy. He has NOTHING to do with OnA (or ME) but you’ve gone to THESE lengths to fuck with him? I’m continually LAUGHING at how stupid you all are. You couldn’t pull ANYTHING like this with ME. Guess retards can only trick RETARDS.🤣🤣🤣

I’m sitting here, getting ready for a Saturday RIDE. On the ol “Japanese Racehorse”. Beautiful day. Couldn’t be better IF I TRIED. I see you guys tricked some moron RAT. I guess we had enemies in COMMON after all. He went after my brother. But a RAT can’t INFILTRATE a COMPOUND💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻.

So congrats you DEPLORABLE idiots. You made me laugh FINALLY. It’s only FUNNY to ME. Since you can’t do ANYTHING about this COW. Done for now. I’ve got a ROAD to TAME.😎😎😎
#Impervious #STILLRIDING #CPMedia
holy shit..... these posts are enraging