• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Your life is already over.” What Pat means, finally explained.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
In Jackie’s thread about the guy who got a year for cyberstalking.

IMG_2495.jpeg

Thanks for finally explaining, Rick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
In Jackie’s thread about the guy who got a year for cyberstalking.

View attachment 168933

Thanks for finally explaining, Rick.
Pat forgets the part where he needs to prove the person he is accusing is actually the one behind it with proof and not just finger pointing and doctored texts where he deletes all of his responses.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat forgets the part where he needs to prove the person he is accusing is actually the one behind it with proof and not just finger pointing and doctored texts where he deletes all of his responses.
I am pretty literal and so having to read him reply this to Redditors hundreds of time without any clear idea what he meant has always bothered me. It could be construed as a threat to life, but the fact that it was followed by “enjoy prison” weighs against that meaning.

To be clear, for the reasons @Slackjawed Cow names and many others, it’s still a very retarded thing to say but I am glad that I can redistribute that processing power elsewhere knowing his intention.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It's hard to understand what goes through the mind of someone as deranged, stupid, and gay as Pat, but I suspect that he thinks that if X is a crime, then so is "conspiracy to X". So he thinks he can get a bunch of people convicted of "conspiracy to SWAT" without ever finding person doing the swatting.

I also think all the Trump-Russia and January 6 stuff has warped his mind, and he thinks that you can spin anything as a crime as long as the court of public opinion buys in. The only detail that he's forgetting about is that he's not Nancy Pelosi and the FBI isn't gonna set up show trials for his stalkers like they did with the guy who put his feet up on her desk.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's hard to understand what goes through the mind of someone as deranged, stupid, and gay as Pat, but I suspect that he thinks that if X is a crime, then so is "conspiracy to X". So he thinks he can get a bunch of people convicted of "conspiracy to SWAT" without ever finding person doing the swatting.

I also think all the Trump-Russia and January 6 stuff has warped his mind, and he thinks that you can spin anything as a crime as long as the court of public opinion buys in. The only detail that he's forgetting about is that he's not Nancy Pelosi and the FBI isn't gonna set up show trials for his stalkers like they did with the guy who put his feet up on her desk.
Just knowing that Pat was in an actual court room with Dan and he flipped his shit demanding Dan be arrested and the the whole court rolled their eyes and told pat to sit down and shut up really solidified that pats accusations are only there for him to try and make himself feel like he has some kind of control in a situation where he is powerless. Pat has made a fool of himself in front of most of his local police as well as his local courts. Nobody takes him serious and he HATES it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Just knowing that Pat was in an actual court room with Dan and he flipped his shit demanding Dan be arrested and the the whole court rolled their eyes and told pat to sit down and shut up really solidified that pats accusations are only there for him to try and make himself feel like he has some kind of control in a situation where he is powerless. Pat has made a fool of himself in front of most of his local police as well as his local courts. Nobody takes him serious and he HATES it.
I was just listening to Dans recap again last week. It was actually even worse than that - they had no reaction to him.

He got in there and lost his shit and the court staff just went on their merry way like it was nothing. All his crying and whining and sperging and he couldn’t even get a second thought.

If Megan the Babe McCabe wasn’t sitting there to calm him down, he would have had a complete meltdown. At that point they may have started paying attention.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
False, I take Patrick (his name is Patrick by the way, not "Pat") seriously.

G

His 1.7 GPA interpretation of the law is that any time anything bad happens to him, every single person who makes fun of him is immediately guilty of criminal conspiracy to do whatever it is happened. Thus, if he gets swatted 40+ times, or his house and motorcycle are vandalized, or "[email protected]" sends him a threatening message, or @stealthypussy makes several threatening posts in the newbie forum, even if they never catch the "culprit", everybody who makes fun of him including Quasi can be thrown in prison for "Conspiracy to commit...." whatever the crime is called.

He also thinks people can and should be arrested based solely on his word. i.e. when Dan Mullen shows up to legally observe his contempt of court hearing, he can just utter "I want that man arrested immediately! He is a stlaker" and the police will then say "Ah, this man is claiming that you are a stlaker. Place your hands behind your back, Mr. Mullen."

Last edited by a moderator: