• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YOUR FUCKING JINGLE DOESN'T RHYME AT ALL

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also who gives a fuck? You wrap some fucking lights around the piece of shit, some wooden beads and you hang up some glass balls and whatever ugly fucking pumpkin seed poinsettia craft or popsicle stick reindeer your retard kid made in school. Nobody needs a VR preview. Fucking KILL YOURSELF CANADIAN TIRE.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I thought it was a tire store
THE COCKSUCKERS BARELY EVEN SELL TIRES! It's just a fucking hardware store for retards and faggots. They sell fucking shitty little appliances and gay shit too. The only fucking CUNTS who buy tires there are dumb old ladies like my mom because "tire" is in the name and they'll have some little bitch 17 year old faggot put them on wrong for you.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Would Panera ever put out some half assed bullshit like this? OR WOULD YOU CRUSH ALL OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE AND WRITE A REAL FUCKING JINGLE?
We don't always hit home runs, but we beat the shit outta Canadian Tire. Christmas isn't one we really go in for. Nobody's coming in on Xmas day so why go all out. Plus we don't bother with it on a counta we're mostly Jewish (and a few are just miserable and don't care) Here's what we do on a nice holiday created by mass consumerism.

There's a small chance this will make you even angrier, but just try to appreciate the effort that went in. That narrator cost us $400 an hour

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
We don't always hit home runs, but we beat the shit outta Canadian Tire. Christmas isn't one we really go in for. Nobody's coming in on Xmas day so why go all out. Plus we don't bother with it on a counta we're mostly Jewish (and a few are just miserable and don't care) Here's what we do on a nice holiday created by mass consumerism.

There's a small chance this will make you even angrier, but just try to appreciate the effort that went in. That narrator cost us $400 an hour

I can appreciate that. But Ben Savage is like 40 and looks like he's never shaved a single whisker off his face and that also makes me boiling fucking angry for some reason. I think I might just be having a bad day.