Your favorite kinda babe?

G

The whole muslim adultery-sex outside of marriage punishable by death in iran is kind of a buzz kill

View attachment 55667

I guess i gotta go “cruisin colin” around the ethnic neighborhoods of L.A.
or maybe check out the town of corleone
Most of them are pretty liberal in real life, especially the ones that live here. And they tend to have domineering fathers like Asians so you can get the same kind of daddy issues. You just have to get to them before they ruin their body and face with stupid surgeries they don’t need.

I’m friends with an average looking Iranian guy who has a really hot wife. She’s probably in her mid 50s which isn’t my thing but I can only imagine what she used to look like. And his 2 daughters are smoking hot. He’s a good dude, I feel bad for what they must be putting him through.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
ursulahaverbeck.jpg

G

My first serious girlfriend liked experimenting with her girlfriends and they'd get drunk and make out and suck each others' nipples. I like girls like that.
Same here, first serious girlfriend and everything. One night, my girlfriend passed out early and her favorite make out partner (who was like 4 years older, and to me at 16, that was amazing) stayed up with me and we hooked up. Then she felt guilty and told my girlfriend the next day. Cunt.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Same here, first serious girlfriend and everything. One night, my girlfriend passed out early and her favorite make out partner (who was like 4 years older, and to me at 16, that was amazing) stayed up with me and we hooked up. Then she felt guilty and told my girlfriend the next day. Cunt.

You should have reported her to the police for being a fucking pedo

Teach her a lesson