• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Young Jimmy Norton Being Funny

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is his Colin impression. Real Jim Norton is "You ever kiss a girl and she's got chapped lips? Remember ring around the rosey?" and now with his male husband.
Remember when Jim would do the "Kirk Sinnamin" character? When he'd do it all of his little tics, blinks and twitches would completely disappear and Jim would seem genuinely happy. The character was basically just a kindly old closet homo and it wasn't remotely funny. I thought that might be the actual Jim Norton that nobody ever gets to see.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Remember when Jim would do the "Kirk Sinnamin" character? When he'd do it all of his little tics, blinks and twitches would completely disappear and Jim would seem genuinely happy. The character was basically just a kindly old closet homo and it wasn't remotely funny. I thought that might be the actual Jim Norton that nobody ever gets to see.
You think that Yimmy and his father are the mirror image of Jeffrey Dahmer and his father Lionel?! That home video recording of Dahmer sitting in that chair at his fathers mindlessly thumbing through a magazine that he cares not for because there's no pictures of severed negro heads with their lopped off genitals shoved in their mouths, being asked by his unbeknownst father "Well, ya look good. Whatcha been up to?" To the completely dishonest reply of "Oh nothing much. Just work, work, work. Basically living off McDonald's because it's so much easier to just go thru." Meanwhile, the most horrifying crimes of the 20th century are still rotting in his ghetto shit hole den of homosexual depravity!

Feel like it was the same for Fim and his father.
"So, Jim, whatcha been up to lately? Find a nice gal to settle down with yet? Ya know your mother and I would sure love a grandchild!"

"Ahhhhhh, *SNORT SNOT* nuthin much really. Ya know the same old comedian radio show grind, dad, punch in, punch out, collect a check tee hee." Meanwhile, Fim is trolling relentlessly the midnight prostitute track looking for trannies in his leased BMW that he won't let any of the cross dressing trollops so much as put their hairy man arms on the window sill to lean into the car lest they leave a trace of filth on his BMW, but Fim will go ahead and bareback a tranny including saying "I love you" before blowing a PReP load balls deep into their gentlemanly assholes while tightly gripping their muscle bound sweaty backs that have had 15 bareback cocks inside before Fim skulked on by with his headlights off but the runner lights stay on. Nice stealth creep, stupid.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You think that Yimmy and his father are the mirror image of Jeffrey Dahmer and his father Lionel?! That home video recording of Dahmer sitting in that chair at his fathers mindlessly thumbing through a magazine that he cares not for because there's no pictures of severed negro heads with their lopped off genitals shoved in their mouths, being asked by his unbeknownst father "Well, ya look good. Whatcha been up to?" To the completely dishonest reply of "Oh nothing much. Just work, work, work. Basically living off McDonald's because it's so much easier to just go thru." Meanwhile, the most horrifying crimes of the 20th century are still rotting in his ghetto shit hole den of homosexual depravity!

"So, Jim, whatcha been up to lately? Find a nice gal to settle down with yet? Ya know your mother and I would sure love a grandchild!"

"Ahhhhhh, *SNORT SNOT* nuthin much really. Ya know the same old comedian radio show grind, dad, punch in, punch out, collect a check tee hee." Meanwhile, Fim is trolling relentlessly the midnight prostitute track looking for trannies in his leased BMW that he won't let any of the cross dressing trollops so much as put their hairy man arms on the window sill to lean into the car lest they leave a trace of filth on his BMW, but Fim will go ahead and bareback a tranny including saying "I love you" before blowing a PReP load balls deep into their gentlemanly assholes while tightly gripping their muscle bound sweaty backs that have had 15 bareback cocks inside before Fim skulked on by with his headlights off but the runner lights stay on. Nice stealth creep, stupid.
You have the kind of mental illness that I like.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

.... Oooookay terrific!

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

YUUUUUCCCKKK