"young, firm, beautiful LITTLE GIRLS in sexy lingerie"

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
If you guys really see this as “Joe being a creep” and not “Joe being a retard”, you’re as dumb as he is. Or you’re autistic and can’t figure out he’s struggling to think of words. There’s a reason he can’t write his own music. “Endless days, turn into, sleepless nights” is what you’re working with here.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
If you guys really see this as “Joe being a creep” and not “Joe being a retard”, you’re as dumb as he is. Or you’re autistic and can’t figure out he’s struggling to think of words. There’s a reason he can’t write his own music. “Endless days, turn into, sleepless nights” is what you’re working with here.

Oh, Dara...

Lad, I get what you're trying to say, but Joe is a mix of both. He's as dense as a literal water buffaler, and he's a creep. We found his Instagram account following questionable content, much like his little sashaying Ponce of a brother.

The difference is that Joe brings me the biggest laughs I have ever had. Bigger than the best episodes of Monty Python or Father Ted. There's a slight shred of forgiveness there just for that fact, but don't think I'd ever leave him alone in an orphanage.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Oh, Dara...

Lad, I get what you're trying to say, but Joe is a mix of both. He's as dense as a literal water buffaler, and he's a creep. We found his Instagram account following questionable content, much like his little sashaying Ponce of a brother.

The difference is that Joe brings me the biggest laughs I have ever had. Bigger than the best episodes of Monty Python or Father Ted. There's a slight shred of forgiveness there just for that fact, but don't think I'd ever leave him alone in an orphanage.
His Instagram account that his daughter was clearly using? You guys continually leave out things in your memory of Joe being a pedophile. Is it pathetic Joe is talking like that? Incredibly. Joe is a classless buffoon, and if he was one of my relatives posting that online I’d tell him to stop or we’re no longer family. Remember how no one had accused Joe of being a pedophile before the people’s court? And it was hilarious when he took the child spit joke literally? You guys are doing the same level of thought Joe is.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
His Instagram account that his daughter was clearly using? You guys continually leave out things in your memory of Joe being a pedophile. Is it pathetic Joe is talking like that? Incredibly. Joe is a classless buffoon, and if he was one of my relatives posting that online I’d tell him to stop or we’re no longer family. Remember how no one had accused Joe of being a pedophile before the people’s court? And it was hilarious when he took the child spit joke literally? You guys are doing the same level of thought Joe is.

Can you have Joe cover this the next time he sings by the men's room at Shoneys?