• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You misrepresented who you were.

G

And that's a felony.

SWAT_team_prepared_(4132135578).jpg

G

No. ShuT your mouth. Baby InfanT!

I loved his thinking that Joe Biden being elected president was going to directly impact his little situation. He's probably pissed he hasn't done anything about it yet, but just won't post it on Twitter to keep the front.

"NooOoO, PresidenT Child. This was parT of your plaTform"

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I would say thank god the fat idiot is finally ingesting something healthy but then I realized it likely isn't coconut but instead a sugary faggy drink like a banana margarita or some shit.
I bet it's some shitty local-themed drink they charge a bomb for because it's served in a coconut for rube tourists.

Pat doing an imitation of Niki sucking his dick.
Niki sucks on his fat tits, fingers his asshole, and calls him Patricia. Both their dreams coming true at once.

What is that scar on his forehead from? Did mama raven drop him? Would explain a lot.
It's one of those things that he refuses to even acknowledge so there's an excellent humiliating story there.