• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You know who doesn't get enough hate here?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The Stangel bros. From wikipedia:

In 2015, Justin and Eric Stangel were added to the staff of Opie with Jim Norton on Sirius XM.[10] On March 15, 2016, Opie announced that the Stangel Brothers officially left their role with the show to be Executive Producers on the daytime television show they co-created and had been developing, Harry starring Harry Connick Jr.[11] In two seasons, Harry was honored with 11 Daytime Emmy nominations (2 wins) and a Critics Choice Award nomination.[12][13][14]

In 2020, Eric and Justin signed one-day contracts with baseball teams starting with the Portland Pickles,[15] Cleburne Railroaders,[16] and the Lake Erie Crushers.[17]

In February 2021 the Stangels signed with the AAA ballclub for Major League Baseball's Minnesota Twins, the St. Paul Saints,[18]
I'll defend Opie from time to time, but this was absolutely some of the worst picks for a radio show ever.

If any of you actually superchat the ole Opster, please ask if he keeps in touch with these fat fucks.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
This was Opie trying to get mainstream relevance. Fuck's sake, the guy only had Jim left who's a degenerate, and he wasn't doing the show any good. What's he meant to do, double down on it?

The only interesting thing O&J, J&S, and TACS has done since their inception is the drama, i.e. talking shit and fighting. Opie's the only one left who constantly tries to stir the pot, and the other idiots won't bite to their detriment.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think that was his move to jock (heh :pfg_sm: ) Stern’s rebranding effort to a softer show more mainstream show then couldn’t not side with Pete because he thought he was cool. They probably wouldn’t have even had quite if Opie remained neutral during the fight. He kind of mean girl’d them.

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
With all you faggot ass opie ball lickers, I’d say him.
You faggots hate on anthony too much, and you KNOW he carried the show for all those years. When he was wrongly fired, the show went to instant shit. Jim couldn’t work with unfunny talent such as gregshells, so he said fuck it. He’s doing a lot better than any of you faggots.

Forum Clout
Like him or not, I always gotta hand it to Pete Davidson for torching the fat cocksucker without a hint of restraint on how badly it was going to blow up Brothamans "reinvention". Wasn't tolerating his crybaby faggotry and that's PFG to me.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
With all you faggot ass opie ball lickers, I’d say him.
You faggots hate on anthony too much, and you KNOW he carried the show for all those years. When he was wrongly fired, the show went to instant shit. Jim couldn’t work with unfunny talent such as gregshells, so he said fuck it. He’s doing a lot better than any of you faggots.
sorry, are we just pretending that 2013 and 2014 weren't absolutely dreadful years for the show? o&a died after the wnew sacking, and its resurrected corpse slowly decomposed up until 2010. everything after that is o&a, and everyone on staff, strategically finding ways to fill in dead air so they can go home