• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

You know what?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
I might as well follow Patrick's lead and announce to the world via social media that my wife is still with me and mention her by name. That's what secure men do, right? So the world knows how great their 2nd remaining wife is...

K then it's settled. Check back tomorrow for more updates about our marriage status.

I might as well follow Patrick's lead and announce to the world via social media that my wife is still with me and mention her by name. That's what secure men do, right? So the world knows how great their 2nd remaining wife is...

K then it's settled. Check back tomorrow for more updates about our marriage status.
She sounds like a real battle-axe.

G

Yeah. You can always tell the people on social media who have shitty relationships. Most of the time, they're the ones putting up all the couple pics and talking about how the other on is "their rock" or "can't live without them." Yada yada.

Same with the people who are freshly broken-up/divorced. That's when all the selfies start.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Don't forget to buy her gifts that were on sale, and tell everyone how much she enjoyed it too.
Most of the gifts he gets her are things he actually wanted. Who buys their non-gamer wife a video game system for xmas? She probably played it twice and hasnt touched it since.

1679160779878.png

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Most of the gifts he gets her are things he actually wanted. Who buys their non-gamer wife a video game system for xmas? She probably played it twice and hasnt touched it since.

View attachment 102386

"Okay sweetie, now let me get a quick photo of you with the thing you hate."

God. I'd never seen this one before. He's such a hack. He's fucking Homer Simpson buying Marge a bowling ball that's fitted to his hand.