You know what truly slaps and ya'll been sleepin on?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
KOTH will always have such a warm spot in my heart. That warmth will most likely die when they bring the show back. I don't think it'll be the same...

I posted this in another thread earlier about KOTH writer Jum Dauterive releasing footage from the alternate ending for the show.

Really throws things off if the show was actually set over the course of one year.

I feel the same way but I'm very optimistic after seeing how bringing back Beavis and Butt-Head went.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I know the bit is that we're all truck-driving boomers but you dummies do realize that torrenting is still a thing, right?

If you want to get rid of your money that badly you might as throw dollar bills into the fireplace and at least get some warmth out of them.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Everyone gets Disney+ because all the simpsons episodes are on there.

FAGGOTS

All episodes of King of the Hill are on Disney+

I don't think I've ever seen season 1 before. They put a lot more detail into drawing Luanne's ass.
Please watch the episode when the tornado comes and destroys the trailer park. Luanne talks about some pair of pants that makes her butt look big. Hank loses his pants due to the tornado and ends up wearing borrowed pants. They were Luanne's pants and they make Hanks ass look huge. They don't make a joke out of it, it's just something you noticed if you pay attention.

Very funny show.