• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You know what? Fuck Opie

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Screenshot_20220422-214340.png

If people want to wear masks on planes, be my guest. Don't try to give me a guilt trip for not wearing one maaaaaaan

Replying to @RealRonHoward
I just spoke with an elementary school teacher this
morning. Once classes returned to in person, but
everyone was masked and she did not get a single
cold. This week, after the mask mandate was lifted,
she was very ill for a week because of severe cold

SoI guess we should all just wear masks in perpetuity, instead of letting our bodies build up natural resistance to shit right? God these people are fucking stupid.

moleguy9k

Replying to @RealRonHoward
I just spoke with an elementary school teacher this
morning. Once classes returned to in person, but
everyone was masked and she did not get a single
cold. This week, after the mask mandate was lifted,
she was very ill for a week because of severe cold

SoI guess we should all just wear masks in perpetuity, instead of letting our bodies build up natural resistance to shit right? God these people are fucking stupid.
that's what chinks did, and they have no immunity now because they keep locking everything down when one person sneezes

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
What a fucking faggot. Whose mind does he think that post is going to change? Self-important shithead. And I don't even disagree with the point. Just shut up. Hollywood queers.
Like Anthony, I agree with a good amount of stuff he talks about, but he just needs to shut up