You know what else is shameful?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
nik.png

It's tweets like this that keep me doing this Pat. I hope your cunt wife is enjoying every moment. These were sent around 30 hours ago, and I'm about to send off another batch now.

jw1.png

jw2.png

jw3.png

lo1.png

lo2.png

lo3.png

di1.png

di2.png

h1.png

h2.png
h3.png

ag1.png

ag2.png

ag3.png

Opie Simp
he's fucking hammered lmao. is there a deposition or some shit about trump he's been watching all day?
somebody archive , 16, dick

View attachment 54145
Trumps ex-wife died after falling down a flight of stairs at age 73. Our piglet has solved the case, apparently Trump had her murdered so he didn't have to attend some dumb deposition.

He is retarded (also fat).

Will Tate

Oven March
He cries the victim when he gets anything but insipid, fawning praise yet posts shit like that. I really hope the next Andrew Nadolski he pisses off is an unbalanced psychopath who just got out of prison and can't adjust to life on the outside, so he decides, "Fuck it, I liked it better in there anywhere, this is worth going back." And I really, really hope it turns into a viral TikTok video.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
was this you? some they/them tranny posted 1h ago about a message she got, but she realized something was off (too on the nose probably). Funny that she thinks it's a bot lol
LOL cw transphobia This is why we Google things kids, clearly this is a spam bot, (good job squarespace) but fucking annoying nonetheless. Clearly the real Patrick s Tomlinson is not concerned with my business. Rot in hell, spam bot, u antiquated fart pancake

The "yours in Christ, pat" made me giggle lmfao.

at least she has a sense of humor unlike Pat

"fart pancake" redditor-speak is so off putting

Opie Simp