You know how Pat Patterson was gay and probably molested young wrestler boys, right?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Well what if nobody actually meant Pat Patterson and actually misspoke every time, and what they meant to say was Pat Tomlinson (of Milwaukee, Wisconsin)?

This would hypothetically mean that Patrick Tomlinson was not only gay, but molested young ring boys.

I mean, this would change everything. It would mean that were wrong about Pat Patterson all along, and that Patrick Tomlinson is the gay guy who touched boys.

I'm startled right now because of this... I mean, what if he was gay and he did those things to boys? What if we had Tomlinson mixed up with Pat Patterson for all this time?

Did Patrick S. Tomlinson murder Owen Hart? We haven't researched this yet. Who knows? One day we might be saying, "Patrick S. Tomlinson brutally murdered Owen Hart."

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Enough posts about this Pat guy. I’m not even sure who he is or why you’re messing with him. He has nothing to do with OnA.
I know some of us are unfamiliar with Pat Patterson, but if it wasn't him who molested boys or was gay and instead it was Patrick S. Tomlinson of Milwaukee, Wisconsin then we have to clear the air about it.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I heard similar rumors that Pat, Paul 'I'm so sorry' Weimer, and that Dom Franchetti guy allegedly molest young ringboys in the Milwaukee wrestling scene. They refer to themselves as the 'Ice Cream Team'.

Cptbaldopie

Pat "the fat" Tomlinson beat Paul "wheelie wheelie stupid head" Weimer to become the first intercontinental champion.

I really wish I knew who to credit with wheelie wheelie stupid head.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Though he's never broken Kayfabe, insiders confirm that Patrick S. Tomlinson has worked in the industry for years.

revolting-blob.png