• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You have been instructed, many hundreds of times, that I reallly just wanna kick it with my fambly

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
1-A05896-B-45-D6-40-BD-8402-F396-FE7-E5-C0-A.png

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
this is exactly how he handled being told that a woman whose daughter was dying of cancer isn’t in the mood for sex jokes. he can’t even acknowledge the possibility of his tweets making people uncomfortable, so he just pretends it’s a conversation and tries to say something else.

he is so fucking pathetic lmao i cannot believe he’s a real person even now

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
this is exactly how he handled being told that a woman whose daughter was dying of cancer isn’t in the mood for sex jokes. he can’t even acknowledge the possibility of his tweets making people uncomfortable, so he just pretends it’s a conversation and tries to say something else.

he is so fucking pathetic lmao i cannot believe he’s a real person even now

The one with the mother of the sick kid was so bad because even after she explicitly explained to him that she wasn't finding it funny, he fucking tripled down and then made a joke about her husband not being verified. No apology; nothing.

He's the most hateable person I've ever known of.