• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys PSYCHED for the Porsalin doc?!?

G

Ya, me neither

1700588134584.png

1700588161831.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The doc will be embarrassing for Pat which is great, however, its going to be embarrassing for Porsalin, because he took too long and decided to go to "experts" who have known about Pat since a week before the interview, and its going to be extremely dated, as the Pat story is ongoing and changes week to week - I think he's lost the support of the majority of Pat posters, and they're not going to hold back. Finally, it might be embarrassing for this place, as a 45 year old failed indie rocker will try and fail to be representative of the Lit Crit despite getting all his info from guys like Dan, probably on a gay Discord.

G

There is absolutely no reason he hasnt produced yet except for his laziness and now he missed out. A documentary on PST now would make as much sense as a deep dive on Kanye West's anti-semitism. You missed the boat, you lazy Limey.

G

I realise he's got a job, but 100 people could make a full length feature movie in the time it's taken him to put together whatever he's doing/done. Appreciate the effort, but I'm not a fan of his thesaurus-supported scripts or the fact that he tries to hide his Brummie accent (though I'm thankful he does.) It better be good is what I'm driving at.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
The doc will be embarrassing for Pat which is great, however, its going to be embarrassing for Porsalin, because he took too long and decided to go to "experts" who have known about Pat since a week before the interview, and its going to be extremely dated, as the Pat story is ongoing and changes week to week - I think he's lost the support of the majority of Pat posters, and they're not going to hold back. Finally, it might be embarrassing for this place, as a 45 year old failed indie rocker will try and fail to be representative of the Lit Crit despite getting all his info from guys like Dan, probably on a gay Discord.
He talked to Turkey Tom tho, a complete fucking faggot with 0 relevance to Patrick. This doc is gonna be awesome!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He talked to Turkey Tom tho, a complete fucking faggot with 0 relevance to Patrick. This doc is gonna be awesome!
How telling is it, that that aging fucking British queer wants to hang out with 20 year old boys and leach off their zoomer Kiwifarms audience, and when he needs to plug something here, he sends Dan. What a loathsome phoney cunt Porsalin is.