• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys ever drop a messy poop and realize theres no TP?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Pretty sure this is the setup of a Borton joke. Something about doing a headstand in the shower.

G

It's called a shower nigga. And no need to be pooping in public.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1700527957553.png

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Fawwkin rough one
thats why we wear socks
When I was little, I took a diuretic shit in the bathroom of a play theater. There was no TP, and I was wearing sandals. I initially used my undies to wipe, but then had to shit more. I wound up waddling out of the stall to get used tissues out of the waste bin to wipe the rest since there were no more paper towels. Someone walked in on me too. There's really nothing more to this story other than I left my shitty underwear in the waste bin to stink up the place.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
When I was little, I took a diuretic shit in the bathroom of a play theater. There was no TP, and I was wearing sandals. I initially used my undies to wipe, but then had to shit more. I wound up waddling out of the stall to get used tissues out of the waste bin to wipe the rest since there were no more paper towels. Someone walked in on me too. There's really nothing more to this story other than I left my shitty underwear in the waste bin to stink up the place.
I shit my pants in my car as a young man on lunch break at work after some particularly awful BK. Ran out of napkins quick and tried to use the bag and burger wrap to make up the difference.. no such luck. Used my underwear and still there was almost no progress in cleaning up my asshole. Had to waddle to the 11th floor bathroom and use up probably a quarter of a tree worth of TP to clean up the mess that went up to my balls. Didn't help that I was working with multiple 9/10s and was worried about them smelling my liquefied BK shit. Punching out.

G

I shit my pants in my car as a young man on lunch break at work after some particularly awful BK. Ran out of napkins quick and tried to use the bag and burger wrap to make up the difference.. no such luck. Used my underwear and still there was almost no progress in cleaning up my asshole. Had to waddle to the 11th floor bathroom and use up probably a quarter of a tree worth of TP to clean up the mess that went up to my balls. Didn't help that I was working with multiple 9/10s and was worried about them smelling my liquefied BK shit. Punching out.
I couldnt begin to imagine your euphoric levels during all that...

eu.jpg

G

would have been a good time for a diaper, brother