You faggots are the only people I talk to

G

Lmao, what a loser
That’s the feeling I get every time I order a chicken sandwich strangely with pickles from the chick at Wendy’s who may or may not be Latina.

She’s probably Indian with an Anglo name. I’m not sure if she likes me or not. She’s probably just being hospitable.

I’m almost certain I blew my chance with that cashier at the local liquor store. But then again she comes across as pretty hard up. Who am I to judge?

tl;dr I think I need to upgrade my vodka choices

G

so you're saying you are going to commit a mass shooting?
I’m not cool enough for that. Although this old guy at my job with a hobbled leg told me I resemble the Aurora, Colorado mass shooter. I got the wild eyed stare part but I shave my head so I’m kinda lost on that. And gay, I guess.

Used to be that way. Only talked to the faggot streamers I’d troll during lockdown.

Now I’ve moved where I can’t avoid talking to people every day and working somewhere else where I meet a lot of people.

I feel for ya brothaman, spending too long like that will eat you up

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
I’m not cool enough for that. Although this old guy at my job with a hobbled leg told me I resemble the Aurora, Colorado mass shooter. I got the wild eyed stare part but I shave my head so I’m kinda lost on that. And gay, I guess.
hqdefault.jpg

G

That’s the feeling I get every time I order a chicken sandwich strangely with pickles from the chick at Wendy’s who may or may not be Latina.

She’s probably Indian with an Anglo name. I’m not sure if she likes me or not. She’s probably just being hospitable.

I’m almost certain I blew my chance with that cashier at the local liquor store. But then again she comes across as pretty hard up. Who am I to judge?

tl;dr I think I need to upgrade my vodka choices
Friend, she doesnt love you and probably spits in your food behind the counter (dont take it personal they spit in everyones food)

G

Friend, she doesnt love you and probably spits in your food behind the counter (dont take it personal they spit in everyones food)
Well I didn’t think it was love at first sight. I didn’t anticipate that kind of kinkiness, though. Score.

G

Used to be that way. Only talked to the faggot streamers I’d troll during lockdown.

Now I’ve moved where I can’t avoid talking to people every day and working somewhere else where I meet a lot of people.

I feel for ya brothaman, spending too long like that will eat you up
You’re a good egg and congrats for leveling up. Also

that drool on your pillow... it isn’t always yours.