You ever show ONA clips to family/friends?

G

I was in the car with my dad for a long drive yesterday, he's in his 60's and was laughing his ass off at Dice's standup from 87.

I was like, "I think I remember seeing a video of dice fighting somebody on the radio" and put dice vs jay mohr

1 min 30 in, ope and nana start setting up the yambag bit that jay mohr did on conan

he goes, "Who are these guys? how does anybody listen to them? they're fake laughing at every other sentence"

......"Y-yea dad these guys stink, just put dice's other standup"..
I wanted to throw myself out of the moving vehicle.

G

The Mike Rowe appearances are a good segue for boomers. Anything on NEW I think they laugh way too much at shit that's barely funny. Even the old stand-up roasts of Norton and Vos suck.
Wow i always thought it was "segway"

I used to send my friends clips but i know that they saw it was more than 30 seconds so they didnt watch it. Now to keep it simple i just will randomly throw out Norton tidbits like him leaving cum in is belly button from the night before

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The Mike Rowe appearances are a good segue for boomers. Anything on NEW I think they laugh way too much at shit that's barely funny. Even the old stand-up roasts of Norton and Vos suck.
I disagree on the roasts there are a bunch of great slams by Colin and Patrice in those. The ones I can't listen to anymore are the WBAB roasts where Opie won't shut up about past Opie and what he would do to him.

The only one I’ve ever shown anywhere was the Jimmy Dean voicemail and it actually went over pretty good. My dad was a big fan and still says “sositch” to this day.
Yeah, the Jimmy Dean call worked. Even my wife found it funny. The Drinkin’ Outta Cups rant and the clip where they shit all over Italian food with DiPaolo also got some laughs.

You had to be in on the joke for a lot of their other clips to be funny.

Family?
BCAF053B-C4A8-4F07-B5E3-6C85E788FA42.jpeg

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
I autistically tried multiple times when I started listening to YouTube clips while I worked graves and not a single laugh was had..

I've basically decided to not suggest anything to anybody because you can't account for taste. I hardly like anything friends or family show me and vice versa.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Yeah I played a bobo clip at a friends house for a few people when I was younger. I got a pity laugh from my closeguess friend but other than that people were bored.

"No no wait, this part's funny!"

Yuck.
I love bobo clips, basically the only shit I can go back to now.. but to people with even a lil empathy I guess it does seem like making the class 'tard lick a 9 volt battery.. repeatedly.