You ever left a bad review on a business?

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Only when I've spent over a grand on something and been treated like shit then I'll lay into the cunts. A certain furniture store took my $1200 and promised delivery within a month...it's now been 5. Each person working there has another excuse as to why this is. I pray they get jewish lightning'd.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
lightning'd.

Did somebody say lightning?

45970A73-D6C6-4FCE-9851-05290E763CB6.jpeg

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Maybe ours are different? They're delicious and crispy.
No child, it doesnt. See this is the problem you keep having. You are always wrong about the quality of McDonalds hash browns. These are the delusions you keep having.

Anyway I'm gping to enjoyyyy what I have for breakfast necksTuh...
Maybe I leave them in the bag for too long, the sleeves and the bag are always soaked in oil from the harsh brown

nasty sh it give me the fries all day yo mr white

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Maybe I leave them in the bag for too long, the sleeves and the bag are always soaked in oil from the harsh brown

nasty sh it give me the fries all day yo mr white
The hash brown is the very first thing I eat with my fawken coffee. McDonald's fries are great though, I loved those with a vanilla milkshake.

I ordered a popcorn with extra butter at the movie theater and the butter went through the container and ruined my favorite sweatpants so I left a bad review. They sent me 4 free tickets and a food voucher if I agreed to take it down so I did!
Take the review down, take the free tickets and vouchers, and after you use them create a new review where you detail the bribe they offered you to take down your initial review.

1660053346131.png

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Take the review down, take the free tickets and vouchers, and after you use them create a new review where you detail the bribe they offered you to take down your initial review.

View attachment 58491
I ordered a popcorn with extra butter at the movie theater and the butter went through the container and ruined my favorite sweatpants so I left a bad review. They sent me 4 free tickets and a food voucher if I agreed to take it down so I did!
One would think the one lying about the popcorn bucket to get free shit is the happy merchant

I have it in good authority that he cut a hole in there and asked for extra butter :image_9249::image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg: