• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You ever fuck a girl you met in public? like a stranger

G

long story short, :colin_sm:
I moved to a new major metropolis, no, not MKE, and work remote.

So all the girls I knew and people etc, long gone.

All I do is work, workout, and jerk off.
Where the fuck do I meet quality women and not dive bar skanks?
I'm not poor or fat.
I don't have any pictures for tinder or anything as I'm not a faggot so dating apps are a no go
and without social media it's hard to not come off as a creeper when the thot asks, What's your IG? U-um, I don't H-have one.

Do you guys actually talk to girls at the supermarket checkout and fuck them after meeting for drinks?
no reddit tier or neil strauss advice please

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Do you guys actually talk to girls
2010+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+8+lxlXAjNn7qvx (1).jpg

long story short, :colin_sm:
I moved to a new major metropolis, no, not MKE, and work remote.

So all the girls I knew and people etc, long gone.
I want to laugh at you, but thats honestly a tough situation. Getting laid is easy when you have a group to go out with all the time, but lonewolfing it sucks, especially when you dont even have a job where you can talk to people in person.

*sigh* its a tough one man

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I've asked a girl that work behind a bar if she wanted to grab a drink after their shift and banged her later on, but tbh I think the biggest issue is having a shared friend/acquaintance, if you're a complete stranger it's much harder. You should know if a girl's interested in you by the way she's looking at you and body language and I wouldn't bother approaching one if they weren't obviously already attracted.

When I was at university I had a huge social circle and everyone knew me and I could bang a different girl every night so IMO that's the biggest factor. Having muscles helps.

Where the fuck do I meet quality women

zelda.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I met a girl on a plane a long time ago and we had an on/off long distance thing for a while. But I've been in your particular situation, and the best thing to do imo is just go out to a tolerable bar and try and meet people on the weekend