• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You don't manage a rock band you manage a cock band!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I love His Highness. I hope he really did bang Jill before Nana.
He didn't. He paid her for a live appearance or something and pretended to date her. Jill was a big time hustler always trying to get gigs at like bar openings or car dealerships or whatever. One of Anthony's first 'dates' with her was at one of those appearances. So you pay her $500 or whatever and she would be a guest bartender for a few hours or something like that. That is how Ian 'met' her.

You could always hire local people from TV to appear at a shop or restaurant. Guys like Gary and Stuttering John from Stern would appear at bars or car stereo shops pretty much every weekend. One time they pranked Gary when he brought the Gary Puppet to a gig at a car shop. Howard warned him not to let the listeners damage or steal the puppet. So of course Gary doesn't pay attention to the puppet, and so John stole it and had one of his friends pretend to be a listener holding the puppet hostage. John's friend was at the shop and knew what Gary was wearing and of course could describe the puppet as he had it with him. He called in and they messed with Gary to random the puppet back.

O&A had to do stuff like that constantly in their early days "PETER PAN BUS TERMINAL!!". When they would rip on other jocks they would find the dogshit gigs these guys had to do like Mancow or whatever doing bar appearances or lame commercials for a local company.

Ian also hired a shampoo model from her agency. Hired those two 'actresses' from Craigslist. Hired a burlesque dancer for an appearance. And would always claim he was getting laid nonstop. Goddesses. Threesomes. His love for his Highness like honey. But if you listened to his poem he was obvious gay for Anthony. Little did he know he could have Fed Nana.

G

He didn't. He paid her for a live appearance or something and pretended to date her. Jill was a big time hustler always trying to get gigs at like bar openings or car dealerships or whatever. One of Anthony's first 'dates' with her was at one of those appearances. So you pay her $500 or whatever and she would be a guest bartender for a few hours or something like that. That is how Ian 'met' her.

You could always hire local people from TV to appear at a shop or restaurant. Guys like Gary and Stuttering John from Stern would appear at bars or car stereo shops pretty much every weekend. One time they pranked Gary when he brought the Gary Puppet to a gig at a car shop. Howard warned him not to let the listeners damage or steal the puppet. So of course Gary doesn't pay attention to the puppet, and so John stole it and had one of his friends pretend to be a listener holding the puppet hostage. John's friend was at the shop and knew what Gary was wearing and of course could describe the puppet as he had it with him. He called in and they messed with Gary to random the puppet back.

O&A had to do stuff like that constantly in their early days "PETER PAN BUS TERMINAL!!". When they would rip on other jocks they would find the dogshit gigs these guys had to do like Mancow or whatever doing bar appearances or lame commercials for a local company.

Ian also hired a shampoo model from her agency. Hired those two 'actresses' from Craigslist. Hired a burlesque dancer for an appearance. And would always claim he was getting laid nonstop. Goddesses. Threesomes. His love for his Highness like honey. But if you listened to his poem he was obvious gay for Anthony. Little did he know he could have Fed Nana.
Cock blocking @BenDovid isn’t nice

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
I KNOW I DRIVE YOU CRAZY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LAID IN 17 YEARS YOU FUCKING HOE. YOU SKANK IN D.C! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THE #1 AUTHOR MULTIMEDIA ARTIST IN THE FUCKING PLANET AND HERE YOU ARE, A LOSER. YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A JOB DRIVING A TAXI CAB FOR THE LOWEST HOOKERS IN D.C YOU MOOCH YOU FUCKING ZERO. GET A LIFE, BITCH!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I KNOW I DRIVE YOU CRAZY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LAID IN 17 YEARS YOU FUCKING HOE. YOU SKANK IN D.C! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THE #1 AUTHOR MULTIMEDIA ARTIST IN THE FUCKING PLANET AND HERE YOU ARE, A LOSER. YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A JOB DRIVING A TAXI CAB FOR THE LOWEST HOOKERS IN D.C YOU MOOCH YOU FUCKING ZERO. GET A LIFE, BITCH!

Is this Ian Halperin or Elegant Elliot Offen?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TALKING ABOUT PINE TOP PERKINS!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Half of the islanders* sorry to corrrrrrrreect you but I have listened to that clip too many times.
IMG_0098.png