• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You can get podcast equipment into a barn in bumfuck Canada?

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout

Tom Green is starting a podcast in his barn and it visually looks infinitely better than anything at CM. The picture is clear and balanced, multiple camera angles with a dolly, a natural mic setup at the table, and a host that isn't horribly grotesque. It's probably going to be boring, but I'm sure it will show more effort and have more value than anything that's come out of CM.
:image_9253_m:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
All in wit the Tom Green. Everything he comes up with is always ahead of its time and trickles down into all of comedy eventually.

I nearly broke my ribs laughing at him doing something as simple as putting shaving cream on his face and swinging his head around on a news soundstage, getting way too close to the reporters. You could tell they hated it which just made his bugged out bloodshot eyes more gooder.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He made fun of Tommy "The Geisha" Segura on Twitter.

tg.jpg

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I know everyone turned on Tom Green but I still like him.
Did they? I remember there was a while where he seemed to not want to do anything comedic. He'd just do straight interviews and he seemed on edge and grumpy and he'd get pissed off if the guest tried to be funny. I know a guy who used to call him on one of his internet shows all the time and the one time he really flipped the fuck out on the guy for trying to say something funny.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Tom Green is starting a podcast in his barn and it visually looks infinitely better than anything at CM. The picture is clear and balanced, multiple camera angles with a dolly, a natural mic setup at the table, and a host that isn't horribly grotesque. It's probably going to be boring, but I'm sure it will show more effort and have more value than anything that's come out of CM.
:image_9253_m:

That was great. His riff on mushroom soup was more enjoyable than the entirety of the Jim & Sam show.