• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are not…

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
c83b0c7fec7c508d9f9cd86514cdb06e.jpeg

f7d4ed41bc983f5186b94087594cfa14.jpeg

bae40ba184275f011368b56cb0d1ff2a.jpeg

79a7d3ec4dc09af86efbfb8ca9f1ebff.jpeg

b41ae34952743167f85bac71f5d67892.jpeg

33a8f6e1796776487bd5df10fc3473b8.jpeg

f6c7831d11f9d3f67b5fe4ff5b5b3215.jpeg

9a535acd75d8a374fdf411e2493e5925.jpeg

G

Yes, stlaker.
No, stlaker.
No, child.
Yes, child.

God damn it I hope this fat faggot gets stabbed in an artery during a knife fight at hooligans. Seriously enough that it's fatal, but slow enough that he has to bleed to death for a few minutes on the floor of a dirty bar thinking about what a fucking disgraceful fat tub of shit he is.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Yes, stlaker.
No, stlaker.
No, child.
Yes, child.

God damn it I hope this fat faggot gets stabbed in an artery during a knife fight at hooligans. Seriously enough that it's fatal, but slow enough that he has to bleed to death for a few minutes on the floor of a dirty bar thinking about what fucking disgraceful fat tub of shit he is.
You will be swiftly incapacitated with ease and skill, stlaker.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Did you have anything to do with marlon brando's poor treatment that prevented him from coming back in Godfather 2? Thats what i heard....
I might've sliced the back of his jacket with a straight razor one time, so fucking what? It was a JOKE.

They fucked me out of the second movie. I used to come to the set every day and try to pitch my script "The Godfather 2: Full Throttle" which was eventually turned into The Transporter. I would've been the lead, obviously. One time, I grabbed ahold of Robert Deniro through a fence and wouldn't let go of him. I didn't even say a word the whole time, I just grabbed him and kept him there and stared at him. It was a really tense situation for some reason, everyone was freaking out. When the cops showed up and put guns on me I let go and told them I was only jokin' and I'm known as a bit of a set prankster. They beat me. They beat me real bad.

Anyway, that's how The Transporter with Jason Statham came to be.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Yes, stlaker.
No, stlaker.
No, child.
Yes, child.

God damn it I hope this fat faggot gets stabbed in an artery during a knife fight at hooligans. Seriously enough that it's fatal, but slow enough that he has to bleed to death for a few minutes on the floor of a dirty bar thinking about what a fucking disgraceful fat tub of shit he is.
"God damn it I hope this fat faggot gets stabbed in an artery during a knife fight at hooligans. Seriously enough that it's fatal, but slow enough that he has to bleed to death for a few minutes on the floor of a dirty bar"

Honestly, that's really the only Fatrickike post I want to see.