You about a size 14?

DanFielding

2E057DBD-5994-40BD-8352-D29E99151843.jpeg

G

Hayley Hasselhoff proudly showcased her curves while strutting down the catwalk.
I really hate how "curvy" became a descriptor for fat whales. There is nothing curvy about this:

Hayley Hasselhoff walks the runway for Cupshe x Tabria Majors Fashion Show during Paraiso Miami Beach Resort 2023 at The Paraiso Tent on July 17, 2022, in Miami Beach, Florida.

Apparently she wasn't always a slampig. How is this OK? She went from good looking to fucking disgusting. In my google image searching there's mentions of mental health, and that's what it is. Mental illness lead her to becoming that fat, and people celebrate that she eats depression and anxiety or whatever the fuck it is away to deal with her problems.

ZmYuanBn

G

I really hate how "curvy" became a descriptor for fat whales. There is nothing curvy about this:

Hayley Hasselhoff walks the runway for Cupshe x Tabria Majors Fashion Show during Paraiso Miami Beach Resort 2023 at The Paraiso Tent on July 17, 2022, in Miami Beach, Florida.

Apparently she wasn't always a slampig. How is this OK? She went from good looking to fucking disgusting. In my google image searching there's mentions of mental health, and that's what it is. Mental illness lead her to becoming that fat, and people celebrate that she eats depression and anxiety or whatever the fuck it is away to deal with her problems.

ZmYuanBn
F40ABEB0-475B-40C3-BEEE-855BCE9EEC35.jpeg

Intoxicating