Yo Quashi

Nigger

The Jews did 9/11
Can we get a "Requests" subforum on here? The way it would work is any time someone is looking for a piece of art/meme, or a GENRE of art/meme (i.e. a "Snake Artwork Thread. Post all Snake art here."), they make a post and it would be a great place of reference for content that this place produces. It would be extremely helpful for archivists and also people looking to revisit something that they found funny. It would also help in the sense that it wouldn't clog up the main forums with benign posts requesting stuff that will inevitably get buried and cause people to lose track of the content again.

Whadda yall think?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Good idea. I was just about to make a request post as it happens.

@Jim-sucks-shit - Do you have that video of the savage dancing around singing 'I'm a little piggy wiggy, I'm a piggy wig'. I think you posted it on the day of Patty's first hearing with a load of other videos.

Hopefully it didn't get lost :image_9253: with the old forum.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I had a dream I was Agent K from the new Blade Runner and she was my virtual gf. Had Pig jokes for days. Fawkin hilarious.

I couldn't decide if I liked that movie or not. Visually it was amazing but I dunno, it just felt a lil hollow. Sniff.