Yeah ill sound like a faggot but

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
The lockdown and all, especially in my country has been hard and I'm a recovering smack head, there's been dark times, but since joining this I've had so many laughs and there are some absolutely amazing people here and I just want to say thank you and that you all have a pint with your name on it if ye ever visited Dublin and as faggy as this sounds... Thank you.

ebc4626cb7fcfaa929a9f328411210dd.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
How many U2 songs do you know by heart?

I genuinely only really dig Achtung Baby, Zooropa and Pop... After that... Nah I tuned out. I was lucky enough to see Popmart in 97 and it was a spectacular thing. But once they did the whole dad stadium rock thing I was done.. And I worked for a long time in a couriers and Paul Hewson (Bono), David Evans(Edge) and Declan Mc Manus (Elvis Costello)... We'd have packages all the time.are a bunch of stuck up wankers... Like really bad... Apparently Bill Drummond from KLF when he lived here was a real gentleman. But i was there in base when Declan/Elvis wouldn't sign for his own package and had a stand off with a 20yr old courier... Poor cunt didn't even know who he was but 'Elvis' was giving it loads.