YEAH!!! Hello, OnAForums!

G

0d135da5081326c5ad53511f30d5fbde17def512.gifv

Merry Christmas, Literary Criticism!

Merry Christmas, Off Topic! Merry Christmas Kike Hate Thread!

Merry Christmas, Patrick Tomlinson! Yes, yes, I know, I'm going to jail for calling you fat!

Merry Christmas, Dr Dre Shitpost! Okay, got it -- I'm a virgin who needs to have sex.

Got it, Tony, I'm going to die because I got vaxed.

Oh look at this wonderful, racist, autistic, hate-filled forum.

[MEDIA=youtube]mfBAm-TnPks[/MEDIA]

G

Merry Christmas, fellow faggots.

I unironically believe that collectively we are the funniest people on this planet. We are, and will ways be, still hilarious.

I've gotten some real advice on the forum that might have saved my life as I know it. Thanks for always being true brothermen. I'll be checking out the empties in your honor.

I wish you all a niggerless holiday free of frivolous legal debts, healthy children who you involve in your life, real jobs, a wife who is attracted to men, and a family that loves you. Even you piggy boy, it's never too late.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Merry Christmas, fellow faggots.

I unironically believe that collectively we are the funniest people on this planet. We are, and will ways be, still hilarious.

I've gotten some real advice on the forum that might have saved my life as I know it. Thanks for always being true brothermen. I'll be checking out the empties in your honor.

I wish you all a niggerless holiday free of frivolous legal debts, healthy children who you involve in your life, real jobs, a wife who is attracted to men, and a family that loves you. Even you piggy boy, it's never too late.
glory_tearjerker.jpg