WWAWTU fucking asian nerdy chicks from Bumble?

G

Because those are pretty much your only options on dating apps. You got your white model-tier women that are way out of your league/just using the app to advertise their instagram, you got your gross fatties/undesirables, and then there's a 3rd group... asian women who want your white cock.

Btw none of you faggots have gotten the acronym correct. it's WWAWTU: where we at with the uhh.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Because those are pretty much your only options on dating apps. You got your white model-tier women that are way out of your league/just using the app to advertise their instagram, you got your gross fatties/undesirables, and then there's a 3rd group... asian women who want your white cock.

Btw none of you faggots have gotten the acronym correct. it's WWAWTU: where we at with the uhh.
No. We don't need a fucking U because not all of us are retards and are more than capable to stringing a sentence together without uhhhhhing or ummmming.

G

Sounds good to me, they love getting tossed around. Reminded me of one of my favorite videos from back in the day.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://amp.xhamster.com/videos/nerdy-submissive-asian-slut-sex-casting-for-the-first-time-3008965[/URL]

Can’t believe I found it relatively quickly. chick isn’t super hot or anything but is just the type I imagine you’d find on one of those things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monk

Sounds good to me, they love getting tossed around. Reminded me of one of my favorite videos from back in the day.

chick isn’t super hot or anything but is just the type I imagine you’d find on one of those things.
Haha holeee shit...she looks exactly like my 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Kramer.

G

Where the fuck did this obsession come from? Give me some olive skinned Italian or Hispanic broad with cellulite and wide hips to carry my bastard baby any day over these over eager nymphettes.

G

Where the fuck did this obsession come from? Give me some olive skinned Italian or Hispanic broad with cellulite and wide hips to carry my bastard baby any day over these over eager nymphettes.
I used to think asian women looked like aliens, but after fucking one I realized how good they are. When you're a white man they let you do anything, you can grab them by the pussy, all sorts of stuff.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Lmao @ all the dating apps lecturing me that 'fat and black and beautiful' meanwhile their premium tease lists consists solely of in-shape white women.