WWAWT WestWorld?

G

It's worse then you would think. 90% of the cast including extras are black. The majority being black women.

The few white guys are of course bad guys.

Aaron Paul is a good white guy, but has a domineering black wife(She's a horrible actress).

Prepare for the jew media to say that this season is groundbreaking and currently the best thing on television.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
First season if it was a miniseries that ended right there would have been legendary. Instead it rapidly plummeted into being absolute trash. Unsalvageable garbage that will be forgotten the day it goes off of the air. Reminded me of Silence of the Lambs, another Anthony Hopkins vehicle, where the first movie was godlike then everything else was horrendous.

Stent

black suit and a smile
I've always thought Anthony Hopkins was an annoying faggot. It did seem like a tv show with some potential but things got really shitty really fast.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I want to cum inside her. The show is dogshit tho:

BDC7089D-4937-4889-B5DA-4A1D3CB7B5CD.jpeg

quark

Theurgist
I said yesterday that westworld is a front page redditor but did not elaborate. Please allow me.

Science is FUCKING awesome!
DAE old famous British actor?
People are shitty but especially…
Evil white people.
However…
Brown robot people GOOD

Faggot show

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Agree with Aaron Paul sucking the life out of anything hes in. Hes fawkin terrible.
Aaron Paul's over the top acting is so bad in Breaking Bad yet they had him do the same 'scream at the top of your lungs' in a dozen different scenes. Compare his character of Jesse to Christopher from The Sopranos. And look at how Michael Imperioli acts when he needs to sell something. Like his angry face when he hugs Tony at his daughter's Christening is an all time classic moment. You just see the seething and rage on Christopher's face.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I said yesterday that westworld is a front page redditor but did not elaborate. Please allow me.

Science is FUCKING awesome!
DAE old famous British actor?
People are shitty but especially…
Evil white people.
However…
Brown robot people GOOD

Faggot show
Anthony Hopkins is great but I agree with everything else. I remember how hard I cringed on the first episode when they are in the saloon and it started playing Black Hole Sun or was it Paint it Black. Fucking yuck.

G

I see alot of late term millenials and young-ish boomers...for eg Mersh take on a lot of Aaron Paul's mannerisms and I hate it. Angst riddled wiggers raised by single mothers/latchkey kids mostly.